Monday, April 9, 2012

Day Twelve

We had a wonderful, peaceful Easter Sunday.  It was great to wake up in Barbara's home and know that we didn't have to travel anywhere.  We were able to attend a local ward and enjoyed a beautiful Sacrament meeting.  The music and messages helped us to ponder on the sacrifice and love of our Savior Jesus Christ.  

We enjoyed a quiet day getting to know Barbara better and talking to some of our children on Skype!  Barbara surprised Evan with a huge chocolate Easter bunny(I never got him one that big!!).  He didn't waste anytime eating the ears off. 



I think it's funny that Barbara has trees with faces on them in her back yard just like we do!!! 





I think I am going to have to somehow sneak a picture of me and Barbara together!!  She is more camera shy than I am!! 

No comments: